L'Eroica Britannia - this weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
Re:

Well just came back from Bakewell Show Ground, it is buzzing, weather has been great all day (sat) i only live 3 mile down the road, looking at the gearing I think quite a lot of folks are going to get a surprise but is that not part of the experience! :)
Sadly I won't be entering I have a small shop in Baslow selling ice cream and all going well I will be busy but have a good ride If you are riding looks like you will have a good day.
Papillon

Been here since Friday afternoon. The event is superb.

Looking forward to tomorrow's ride ...

Superb event! I've cycled around the Peak District a lot so I knew Bakewell would be a great location. I could only make Saturday but a great day out with the help of the sun.

A few pics here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/62249235@ ... 888089767/

Its booked up as an event for the next 5 years for all of you that missed this one, and all free :)

The Holdsworth frames look amazing and Roberto Billato is a great guy.

Looks like a grand day out as Wallace would say :). I
Are all those bits for sale like a bike jumble ?

Shaun

Midlife":m8smno4d said:
Looks like a grand day out as Wallace would say :). I
Are all those bits for sale like a bike jumble ?
Shaun
CTC has put up photo's of this event too and most of the stuff was on forsale but unlike a bike jumble
I was told many sellers was milking this event so upped the prices on stuff, that would have been cheap at a jumble.

Thanks for sharing Rob.

hey Robbie,

Some great pics there and also some interesting ones, I will not discuss! Looks like a great event.

Richard

Latest posts

Back