L'Eroica Britannia - this weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
andy---doe":1jtjz3pw said:
Montello":1jtjz3pw said:
Looking at the Starva data (it is a popular segment) 300 watts should get you up in less than 10 minutes.

I must be a few watts short cos I did it this evening and it took me nearly 15 minutes!

Picky taken just over the brow looking back towards Hope Valley
Bloody hell, I saw you riding into hope tonite, just where the campsite is. I was in the car going to castleton and I saw the Alan and wondered if t might be someone on here

Re:

Make sure you get plenty of pictures and stories chaps- the rull aapreciation of what I'm missing hasn't sunk in yet. But it will...

I'll be there along with Joe, and a mate on a bodged-together Pug.

JVsyuzn.jpg

Planning on the 100. I'm hoping the regular (every 15 miles or so) food stops in the second half will get me through it..

Re:

I hope everyone attending has a great time.

I was going to be there, but I chose to ride Mountain Mayhem (again) instead.

Lots of photo's please, you know how we all 'lurve them pichurs'

Re:

the 100 miler looks a fantastic route, Ive done the bits individually, but never joined up. Enjoy.

Which day is the riding - Sat or Sun? I'm out walking tomorrow in the peaks and may take a camera just in case.

Where the route says "off road" what exactly are we talking?

Planing to go next year though all the routes look very hilly and I only have 2 gears...unless I build another bike for it

Re:

Been t'pub and heard malc Elliot is riding some original team bike from back in the day. There's a wheel to follow if you can

Back