Lava dome 91 purple on ebay £400?????? daft money??????

Kona Tone

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
was thinking of selling mine, just saw this ad on ebay, this aint that much better but does look quite tidy is there anyone out there that would pay daft money?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KONA-LAVA-DOM ... 500wt_1413

probably only gonna ask £175 for mine, not decided whether to sell yet though :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
people ask all sorts of crazy prices for bikes on Ebay. Search the "completed listings" to see what people are willing to actually pay :)

The seller is new to eBay. People have all sorts of inflated ideas. I would say a normal condition 91 Lava Dome might usually raise around £100. Such a good example as this one might reach £150, but nobody wants to own a museum piece unless it's a high-end classic.

I saw that too.....way too high priced unless its a real box ticker for one individual somewhere out there.......£150/£175 top end.... :D

i have been looking for a Lava dome...for the past few weeks i have seen them go for about 80-120!! most of those were mid 90's ones!!

i watched a white stumpjumper M4 go for just under £400 i think in the end!! crazy!!

the bike shop selling that bike are shonky anyway and i wouldn't buy a tube from em let alone that over price but very nice lav dome the owner is a bit of a douche bag and thats im gonna say other than buyer beware if he's on here and i think he is he's just trying to cash in again :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back