Kona U'I

sushichef

Retro Newbie
HI!

I hope you don't mind me posting my first post in here but I'm wondering what sort of value my 1997 Kona U'I might be worth. Its mostly original with just a couple of changes such as a replacement gear shift, saddle and tryes.

I'm looking at purchasing a more modern bike as I seem to be riding more and more these days but not sure If I can justify selling it after all these years!

For its age it has had very little use with just the odd graze here and there but generally in great order looking more like a bike of less than a year old. I was out just this weekend trial riding with mates on recent high spec bikes, and the old girl still rode well even in quite demanding situations.

Looking on the net I can't find much talk at all about the U'I so maybe there aren't many around these days ?

I'll try to get some pics but in the meantime theres a pic and further info on Bikepedia (kona - 1997 - U'I) (sorry can't post a link!)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :D

Very sorry, I read the rules and somehow still missed the correct thread :oops: mods/admin please move / delete as required :?

Back