Kona P2 forks, threaded circa '96?

misquote

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi all,

Trying to source a pair of P2s for my '96 Koa restoration. I was going to buy a pair of new black ones and get them resprayed, but if I can get hold of a pair of authentic threaded P2, even better! :)

Any help appreciated,

Cheers.
-Mark

She's 16"

But I've been riding with 4" of bounce for a couple of years, so a little extra height on a rigid fork might not be too bad? Think a fork from an 18" frame probably would be too long though.

Cheers mate, appreciate the reply

-Mark

Hi, I have two 96 alu velocity stems. One is 130mm in length and the other is 140mm in length. PM me if of interest.

P2, Velocity stem, Control center headset

Hi,

What is the length of the headtube and year of built of your frame?

I have :
- a 1995 P2 (matt grey painted), steerer 143mm long
- several velocity stem :
> 3 of 1996 : 100mm, 110mm & 125mm
> 1 of 1994 or 1993 : 130mm
- a brand new control center headset

Attachments

• Main view.JPG
    Main view.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 908
  • IMG_4138.JPG
    IMG_4138.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 908
Hi Sylvester,

She's a '96 Koa, not sure of the h/tube length at the mo but will be able to let you know after the weekend. Might be interested in the forks, should have an answer for you towards the start of next week when I get home and check measurements - however if another offer comes your way in the meantime don't feel obliged to hold them for me though.

Loving this place haha, honestly didn't think I'd get a bite and I have options! You guys rock, will be spending more time here!

Cheers,
-Mark

Kona parts

Have a set of threaded bronze P2 forks off a 16 95 Cindercone and a matching Aluminium Velocity stem £30 the pair posted, both in good order, would these sort you out?

Hi WR,

Cheers, but I've picked up one of Mousemat's stems and I'm really looking for the grey forks. Thanks tho dude.

Cheers,
-Mark

Back