Kona Kilauea frame, P2 forks, and other bits - WITHDRAWN

This needs to go. If it's still with me next weekend, it's getting donated to Cranks cycle workshop in Brighton.

b1ke":f5qfwrr1 said:
Sorry, for that price it's not really worth posting. Thanks for the interest though.

Would love it but worried about seatpost fitment! Any further clues or pics?

I'm not far from you so could come over for a look/collection today!

Whats your number?

Regarding the seatpost, it looks like someone has either tried to squeeze the wrong sized post in the seat tube or tried to free up a stuck seatpost. Either way, they've made a mess of the seat tube. Someone else on the forum reckoned it could be bent back okay, but that removing the seat collar is more of an issue.

You're welcome to view it if you wish. We're heading down to the beach in an hour of so to make the most of this freakish November weather. I'll pm you my number and if you want to give me a call, we can sort something out.

Cheers.

b1ke":3dog2swf said:
Regarding the seatpost, it looks like someone has either tried to squeeze the wrong sized post in the seat tube or tried to free up a stuck seatpost. Either way, they've made a mess of the seat tube. Someone else on the forum reckoned it could be bent back okay, but that removing the seat collar is more of an issue.

You're welcome to view it if you wish. We're heading down to the beach in an hour of so to make the most of this freakish November weather. I'll pm you my number and if you want to give me a call, we can sort something out.

Cheers.

Yep will do! Enjoy the beach and will see you later on today!

Had a change of heart and decided to keep the frame and have a go at sorting it out.... Apologies to all interested parties.

Back