Kona - hummm. + more from this seller - lovely forks

Pierre":21kpqiwi said:
Wow that guy's done a lot of stealin':

...and a hell of a lot of lyin'. All of those bikes are in "very good working order" apart from the fact that each one is shagged, in its own way.

He's a disgrace.

: P

Yeah, fancy pinching a fish poacher :evil:

Looks like it's in full working order mind...

Pierre":u1674bbk said:
Wow that guy's done a lot of stealin':

...and a hell of a lot of lyin'. All of those bikes are in "very good working order" apart from the fact that each one is shagged, in its own way.

He's a disgrace.

: P

Yeah, fancy pinching a fish poacher :evil:

Looks like it's in full working order mind...

If you can bothered to read them the rest of the bike descriptions are pure comedy gold. Apparently a Raleigh Max Ogre (?) sold for 2000 quid recently. A quick google finds one in a local paper for 30...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RALEIGH-OGRE-MAX- ... 911.c0.m14

It's like he's used some automated bullsh|t generator to describe them.

I'm guessing he's picked this lot up at an auction - they look just like the ones offered at a bi-weekly one near the seller in Bethnal Green. They go for what they are worth generally, plus a whole load of extra taxes. This lot is around forty quid each at auction so I doubt, even with all this bluster, he is going to make any money at all. The only chance he has of profit is with the ludicrous postage.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sounds like he is very appreciative of the feedback!

It obviously took what he calls "a bike expert" to point out that the forks were bent. I'm only an amateur and could therefore see nothing wrong with them from the photo...

His spelling is appalling as well. Gripsift. I think that must be gripshift special high limited editionend model lol

i sent him a not too polite message saying the forks were lethal and he's off his head. perhaps i am the expert!

Back