Kona - hummm. + more from this seller - lovely forks

Moqi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Kona - hummm.

bobgarrod":2urjr3r8 said:
Must be one of those really rare Konas - factory prototype? ...........

Yes, I believe Kona made a limited run of bikes with the model name P.O.S...this is clearly one of them ;)

And the postage is only 56.50. What a bargain, especially as one recently went for 440. What a clown.

Re: more from this seller

bobgarrod":26wbmskh said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCOTT-TIMBER-MENS-SUSPENSION-MOUNTAIN-BIKE_W0QQitemZ200384256198QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item2ea7d518c6&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Nothing wrong with those forks!

My how un-trusting of you. Obviously they're fine. Seller is quite honest that the brakes and gears need a tune up, the rest is fine :LOL:
Imperfections/ Work Required: Brakes and gears need may need alittle adjusting due to it being in storage for a while but it is in good working order.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Kona - hummm.

mynchiboy":kxzwr8q7 said:
Yes, I believe Kona made a limited run of bikes with the model name P.O.S

Yep, ran from '88 to the current day.

:LOL:

joke.

Back