Kona for sale/breaking

john86

Old School Hero
Hi looking for help havent been on here for a long time looking to sell my kona AA or possibly break could someone give me an indication of what is worth it has a full deore xt groupset bar a cook bros crank.

Would i be better off selling the parts or whole bike?

Apoligises will get better pics and clean the bike i ve just been out in the rain so the bike is filthy.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20151006_191002-320x180.jpg
    20151006_191002-320x180.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 640
  • 20151006_190923-320x180.jpg
    20151006_190923-320x180.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 640
AAs aren't bad on paper, and that with the upgrades it has should be pretty good. No idea on value - but I can tell you that's a '94. There was one on eBay this week, was knackered though and had an odd selection of low-range parts on it, didn't sell at £50.
What's the condition like?
If that's an 18" and you're willing to post then the whole bike may well interest me :cool:

Think its an 18 or maybe 19 the bike is in pretty good nick i will clean it up and take better pictures

Re:

Part it out dude, All the way :cool:

Whilst the AA is'nt a bad frame by any means, alu Kona frames don't fetch as much as their ferrous brethren of the same period unfortunately, and from what I can tell from the pics you have some nice kit there in the form of M737, Cook Bros and RS Judy SL's! so actually the frame may drag the residual value down :roll:

Break it dude and share the wealth :LOL:

The cranks alone are worth upwards of £100 but it could be more depending on condition. Without decent photos it's hard to tell but I'd say splitting the bike will realise the most money.

Thanks Mark i may take it apart over the weekend thought the cranks were worth a few quid didnt think they were worth that much they are in pretty good nick alright

Back