Kona Fire Mountain For Sale

boothy2001

Retro Newbie
1993 Kona Fire Mountain For Sale. The frame measures from centre of BB to top tube 17" and from centre of BB to top of seat tube 19 1/2". The person I brought it from told me it was 18" but clearly it isn't.

I brought it at the same time I brought a 2000 Cindercone frame to build up and my better half has now said it is one or the other so the Fire Mountain is up for sale. I was going to take all the non retro bits off and build it back as a proper standard retro bike

It has a mix of parts which consist of RST Mozo Pro forks with mechanical disk brake and a disc hub. Uno light riser bars and has got a conversion tube for the handlebar stem

It is 7 speed and all gears work. Shimano SLX combined changes and brake levers.

After a very quick once over bits that I can see need doing - it will need a new seatpost and the v-brake blocks are very worn and don't touch the rim.

The rear rim is the original and silver but the front is mavic and finished grey with disc hub. The quick release levers are anodised purple and short stick type.

Tyres are Tioga Red Phoenix

I would like to get £100 but feel free to make an offer.

Attachments

• mtb.jpg
    mtb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 840
More Pics

More pictures posted. I will also courier the bike at buyers cost.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 630
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 630
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 630
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG