KONA CINDERCONE......NOW SOLD

KINFAST

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
FOR SALE kona cindercone in great condition still got the original front tyre on!!!! size 16 ctt, project two forks joe murray kit, thumb shifters, really really nice bike just needs brakes to ride!!

collection only on this bike i live 10mins away from j10 m6

bargain £150 or £80 if you can pick up this week end!!!!!!!!!
please dib first then pm me, im looking for a quick pick up hence the price

SOLD SOLD SOLD
231.jpg

232.jpg

233.jpg

234.jpg

235.jpg

236.jpg

NOW £80!!! THIS HAS GOT TO GO I NEED THE SPACE......GOT TO WORTH BREAKING FOR THE PARTS...THE WHEELS ARE MINT!!!!

Can you hang on for an hour while I try to organise a pick up - is anyone home midday today...? :shock:

Okay - PlanA, PlanB and at a push PlansC&D in place for collection!

Let me know your PayPal & collection addresses & we'll sort out the details - probably easiest if I just give you a call? Let me know your number if that suits you :)

Thanks! :cool:
Pete

Gutted, this ticks all the boxes for me but you had to pick the weekend my missus is off work to sell it. I need to sneak any new additions to the fleet past her at the moment because she doesn't understand why I need 12 bikes. :?
Saw it last night before it sold so only got myself to blame. Worst of all you can't be much more than ten minutes down the road.
Put me next in the queue if all others drop through but obviously can't collect until Saturday when the coast is clear. ;)

Latest posts

Back