Kona Cinder Cone £1100

Re:

It was a red StumpJumper and supposed to be the same as Ned Overend's. I think it was about £1,100 as well. There's a link I put up somewhere in the eBay section here.

Re: Re:

CassidyAce":c198trqf said:
It was a red StumpJumper and supposed to be the same as Ned Overend's. I think it was about £1,100 as well. There's a link I put up somewhere in the eBay section here.

So this wayward burglar / spurned wife has previous form :shock: brazen cow bag !

About time Mr Orange changed his locks and eBay password

Re:

Hmmm......... Might have to stop using my '90 Explosif as my pub beater if that's what CC's go for......... And to think, I nearly let it go for a couple of pints and a packet of pork scratchings not long ago :facepalm: :LOL:

CassidyAce":1ws9dzgl said:
Found the advert again: it was £1,250 actually and an S-Works M2. Very nice looking bike. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-Special ... &rt=nc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kult Friction":2y0wkwyt said:
Hmmm......... Might have to stop using my '90 Explosif as my pub beater if that's what CC's go for......... And to think, I nearly let it go for a couple of pints and a packet of pork scratchings not long ago :facepalm: :LOL:

Wish I'd been in the pub I'd have bought you drinks all night and the box of pork scratchings if it meant getting my hands on the 90 explosif, what's the pub called :LOL: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

So does this mean my '88 Fire Mountain street hack is worth more than the £15 I paid for it? I'm going to list it for £2k, the electricians tape on the seat post is worth that alone.

Attachments

• firemountain.jpg
    firemountain.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 540
Back