Kona Cinder Cone £1100

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, he is a member on here.

Great sales pitches but i feel he will need a bit more than that to sell these at those prices, but you never know....

So many errors in that listing though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Well for one, that's a 1990 model. The BS some folk write in eBay ads is quite embarrassing at times, however it's not clear if the seller is just misinformed or trying to pull a fast one. Given the asking price I suspect the latter though, truly shameful imo.

I bought one a couple years ago in slightly worse condition for around £130, which I thought was quite strong money at the time :facepalm:

Well it's not mine but if anyone fancies a upgraded to XT 1990 cinder cone for £1200 let me know :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back