Klein Mantra (Race)

Pippi Langsamer

Retro Newbie
Hi there,

I'm looking to sell my Old Skool Klein Mantra that is sadly residing unused back in the UK, cluttering up my poor parents garage :(

I am currently working in Cape Town, and the folks are hassling me to get rid of some of my old bikes that I kept at their house to make way for their stuff.

Please bare with me as I'm trying to remember the spec's exactly off the top of my head! As far as I can remember, it is:

Circa 2000 Kelin Mantra Race (carbon main boom version)
Size is large
Colour is the silver/ white fade paint job with red Klein branding
Fox Float 'R' rear shock
Manitou Mars forks (I removed the stickers)
Mavic handbuilt wheels (non-disc), on Hope hubs
Mix of Shimano XT/ XTR components
Easton Monkeylite carbon riser bars
Tima ATAC pedals
Thomson Elite seatpost
Avid ArcRival U-Brakes

Errrrr...........that's about as much specifics as I can think of at the minute. Unfortunately I have no photo's at hand right now, but I am trying to see if I have any here. If not, I can get my folks to take some snaps and I'll update this thread, or email anyone interested.

Condition of bike is good considering age. Some obvious chips and abrasions from useage, but nothing major.

Bike is still a great performer in todays new age of MTB's. Great on singletrack, and awesome on steep, technical climbs. My mates are still amazed how this bike performs compared to their moder day counterparts!

Photo's to follow (and more detailed spec's)

Bike is located in WIGAN, Gtr Manchester.

Offers..... :?:

Sorry for the delay in the pictures! I'm still waiting for my folks to take more detailed ones for me. Should hopefully have some more this week! Anyway, I managed to find one picture or now....

klein.jpg

Sorry it's not the best, but promise I'll get more up before end of week.

I wish the cycle2work scheme covered 2nd hand bikes bought through internet forums!!! Lovely looking bike fella, if I had the cash I would be all over this like a fat kid on a cupcake!

Back