Klein Adroit Storm "signed"

"Please remember that shipping costs are up along with gas prices. I'm sorry but I will only ship to the continental U.S. for the $100 shipping fee. Canadians and Alaskans, please email for shipping cost."

How do you tell for sure that it is an Adroit? Serial number?

There is holes in the rear chainstay = Adroit

Why there is no text Adroit and paint looks somehow different... :roll:

Check out the special stem with Klein Stratum handlebar! I've only seen similar one in that Mr. Orange's Graffiti-Attitude.

Why are Adroit logos missing ?

I have the same stem at home, at first I thought it was not a original one, but now I am proven wrong.

the lightning on the top and down tubes looks curious to me. The picture of the Storm Adroit top tube from my girlfriend reveals some basic differences.

Attachments

• storm7.JPG
    storm7.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 1,601
Looks to my untrained eye that someone has had a good go at copying the nightstorm effect. Klein sticker in wrong place too...

Could have just been a different painter? That bike is about 5 miles from me. If anybody wanted some assistance with shipping, we could work something out. LMK.

If you have any doubts if it's a legitimate adroit, ask for a head-on shot of the crown. The Strata and Attitude forks have a different look.

Back