Wanted KLEIN Adroit/Attitude/Rascal/Pinnacle

Kleinola

Retro Guru
Hi, its been a while since I was here, but Im back looking for a new project. So let me know if you have a Klein for sale, preferable Dolomite or Backfire paint. Frame-set or complete.

Im in Sweden by the way...

BR//Ola

Hi, its been a while since I was here, but Im back looking for a new project. So let me know if you have a Klein for sale, preferable Dolomite or Backfire paint. Frame-set or complete.

BR//Ola
pm sent

BR//Ola

BR//Ola
Hi there, I'm reasonably new to the RB site and frankly not finding it that user friendly! I have a '92 Attitude Backfire XS complete bike in incredible condition that I'm looking to part with....obviously happy to forward more information and photos if I can work it out!

Back