Kingbarcelona buys Kleins;)

Nice to hear that you enjoy your trip!
Did you ski a lot? And how was reindeer, tasty?

I think that Archangel can help you....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Shamus":3vwydzh3 said:
Nice to hear that you enjoy your trip!
Did you ski a lot? And how was reindeer, tasty?

I think that Archangel can help you....

Excellent skiing - fresh powder the day we arrived. My wife was great - letting me ski till 18:30 / 19:00 most days while she had the kids far more than I did :) . Excellent instructors as well. The only downside was all the mist & fog, but you can't have everything.

It was warm as well, usually about -8, and the coldest it got was just -16.

The reindeer was good - my daughter (who's 3 & bordering on self declared vegie status) even liked it. I thought the Santa connection would be too much, but no.

My problem is that I'm working from home now with a bad back - I wonder if the skiing triggered it & my bike ride on Sunday was the tipping point (worrired I might have to consider a full susser now :shock: )

and thanks Archangel!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back