Keith Rylance

Caution Amanda

Last edited:
I am interested so how do we proceed?
Hello, I totally agree with the warnings. I joined after completing a search for a keith rylance bike and came across this thread and so joined. I am in Formby, Merseyside and I am happy to provide my email address should you be interested and want come and view the bike.
Yes please.

I am interested so how do we proceed?

Yes please.
You will need to click on Jessiedog's icon and click 'Start conversation' to send a private message. If I remember correctly, you need to have made five or more posts on here before you can start a private conversation, so you will have to initiate it since Jessiedog has only made three posts at the time of writing. If you send @Jessiedog your email address in your message, you should be able to proceed via email. Good luck!

You will need to click on Jessiedog's icon and click 'Start conversation' to send a private message. If I remember correctly, you need to have made five or more posts on here before you can start a private conversation, so you will have to initiate it since Jessiedog has only made three posts at the time of writing. If you send @Jessiedog your email address in your message, you should be able to proceed via email. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice, I didn't realise we could message privately

Back