KARMAtastic - GT Complete Bike. UPDATE P3

To everyone who has asked for a number:

The bike is still with South Wales Police whilst they sort the paperwork out to release it to me.

However, my local pub (The Windsor Arms, Penarth) is holding an auction to raise money for the families of the Gleision Miners on the 29th October. I thought I'd do my bit to try to raise a little bit of cash.

All of the money from the auction is going to go to a fund set up for their families, and I am going to get the bike up and running so that I can donate it as one of the auction lots.

I trust that everyone will understand why I've done this :) . Sorry for any disappointment.

If you really really want the bike, then head over to Penarth on the 29th November and bid for it in the auction! ;)

Mark

Thanks for the kind comments :)

I've started a thread listing the few parts that are needed to get the bike up-and-running properly.

Please TAKE A LOOK. If you're able to help out with anything, it would be very much appreciated :)

Thank you.

Barneyballbags":36e5m08r said:
To everyone who has asked for a number:

The bike is still with South Wales Police whilst they sort the paperwork out to release it to me.

However, my local pub (The Windsor Arms, Penarth) is holding an auction to raise money for the families of the Gleision Miners on the 29th October. I thought I'd do my bit to try to raise a little bit of cash.

All of the money from the auction is going to go to a fund set up for their families, and I am going to get the bike up and running so that I can donate it as one of the auction lots.

I trust that everyone will understand why I've done this :) . Sorry for any disappointment.

If you really really want the bike, then head over to Penarth on the 29th November and bid for it in the auction! ;)

Mark

Mark,

A very worthy cause indeed & it's nice to see/hear of good being done in this world.

Matthew

Back