KARMAtastic - GT Complete Bike. UPDATE P3

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Right, it's time for another giveaway - anyone fancy a new bike?

Up for grabs is a modern GT Chucker 3.0. I actually found this bike and reported it to the police. Nobody came forward to claim it, so it's now mine.

As with my previous Karma, post a reply to this thread if you would like a number.

It's in a little bit of a sorry state because I think it had been out in the rain for a while, but it's by no means a lost cause.

It needs:

- New Chain (probably)
- New Cables
- New Forks
- New Headset

I was originally going to do the work and no doubt make a little profit by selling it on, but I thought I'd offer it to fellow Retrobikers instead, in the hope that whoever wins it might do the work and give it as a lovely present to their children (or midget girlfriend ;)). It can be turned into a lovely little bike for less than £100, easy.

The winning number will be drawn when I collect the bike (probably 7-10 days). The winning number will be posted on here as soon as it has been drawn using an online random number generator. Can't say fairer than that :)

The winner needs to either collect the bike from me (Cardiff area), or arrange to have it collected by someone else. I'm afraid that I can't package it up.

Here's a pic of the bike:
e3eb0450.jpg

development_cycle":3obaf73c said:
If the forks go up and down I'll take a number, 24" wheels?

They most certainly do. They actually work ok - they're just a bit rusty! Wheels are 26" I believe, although they do look smaller.

You're number 1 :)

Re: gt

matthew71":2r5fy2pi said:
could i please ask what size it is,would it fit a 11 year old girl?

As far as I know, it's a 14" frame. I'd say it'd be good for anyone from about 5'0" ish, although with some 24" wheels on it would suit someone shorter :)

May I have a number please? This would be ideal for my wife, Mrs Bob is only 4'11" :LOL: Thank you :cool:

Back