Karma P2 canti hanger and bolt

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I have this P2 canti hanger spare as gone front suspension .

So this is karma to best story of why you want it ;) ;)

SNV35004.jpg

SNV35005.jpg

This is exactly what I need! So here is my story:

I began my retro-addiction around my 19th birthday last year, approximately a month after graduating from gymnasium, when a friend of mine gave me a '94 Kona Lava Dome frame he had found on the ceiling of the college where he lives (and I used to live). I didn't know anything about it, but I can remember I thought the slim tubing and simple design looked great with the colors, which you don't see nowadays. So I started searching the net and found this site, which helped me find the original spec list. With this I started searching for the parts i needed - I quickly found a pair of P2's, a velocity stem, impact headset, race light bars and so on, but some minor problems with some sellers have delayed my first retro project. Then a seller on here offered me a lot of the parts I were looking for (XT, flite, Onza and so on). But at the time there were some significant changes in my life - I went from school (technical college) to becoming an apprentice in a bike shop and I moved to a small and pretty cold "apartment" in Århus, Denmark. This is all fine, but due to the educational system in Denmark i had to live for to months, move to another city and attend a skiing trip to Austria for around 500£. This could easily be done, but then I was offered all these parts for ... 250£ :LOL: Without the slightest sense - actually it's madness - I paid the 250£ :roll:

So here's a short summary of my life for the last seven or eight months:
graduated :D - worked at a camping place :) - drove tractor :shock: :LOL: - where unemployed :oops: - started "studying" towards becoming a bike mechanics (and therefore moved) :D - started as an apprentice (and therefore moved) :D :D :D

It's hard to find a place to live in Århus, especially when you have spent all your money on retro bike stuff, so I'm writing this in my 30sqm "apartment" which actually used to be a shop (which means I haven't got a real kitchen, takes showers at work and shares toilet with a driving school :LOL: ), my radiator doesn't work so the temperature is only sometimes above 16 degrees celcius :shock:
And this canti hanger is one of the only thing I need to complete my first retro bike, I'll even go down with my empty bottles to pay for postage on this thing :LOL:

i was going to come up with a story but i think you should give it to morten as long as he post up pics of said bike when its finished :D

Morten Bodilsen":ft7fnvtc said:
This is exactly what I need! So here is my story:

I began my retro-addiction around my 19th birthday last year, approximately a month after graduating from gymnasium, when a friend of mine gave me a '94 Kona Lava Dome frame he had found on the ceiling of the college where he lives (and I used to live). I didn't know anything about it, but I can remember I thought the slim tubing and simple design looked great with the colors, which you don't see nowadays. So I started searching the net and found this site, which helped me find the original spec list. With this I started searching for the parts i needed - I quickly found a pair of P2's, a velocity stem, impact headset, race light bars and so on, but some minor problems with some sellers have delayed my first retro project. Then a seller on here offered me a lot of the parts I were looking for (XT, flite, Onza and so on). But at the time there were some significant changes in my life - I went from school (technical college) to becoming an apprentice in a bike shop and I moved to a small and pretty cold "apartment" in Århus, Denmark. This is all fine, but due to the educational system in Denmark i had to live for to months, move to another city and attend a skiing trip to Austria for around 500£. This could easily be done, but then I was offered all these parts for ... 250£ :LOL: Without the slightest sense - actually it's madness - I paid the 250£ :roll:

So here's a short summary of my life for the last seven or eight months:
graduated :D - worked at a camping place :) - drove tractor :shock: :LOL: - where unemployed :oops: - started "studying" towards becoming a bike mechanics (and therefore moved) :D - started as an apprentice (and therefore moved) :D :D :D

It's hard to find a place to live in Århus, especially when you have spent all your money on retro bike stuff, so I'm writing this in my 30sqm "apartment" which actually used to be a shop (which means I haven't got a real kitchen, takes showers at work and shares toilet with a driving school :LOL: ), my radiator doesn't work so the temperature is only sometimes above 16 degrees celcius :shock:
And this canti hanger is one of the only thing I need to complete my first retro bike, I'll even go down with my empty bottles to pay for postage on this thing :LOL:
Phew! Morten gets my vote...can almost hear the old BBCradio 1's "Sad Song" in the background of my mind, whilst reading this... :cry: ;)

lumos2000":5f7pinsm said:
i was going to come up with a story but i think you should give it to morten as long as he post up pics of said bike when its finished :D

I promise you I will! untill then, I can give you some hints or specs if you want: White Panaracer Magics, onza cantis, XT M735 and a few tubes of autosol and silicone polish ;)

Hard work is free, RetroBiking is not :LOL:

img84imageshack.jpg

Was doing my head/neck in! :shock:

If Rojo doesn't send the hanger I will! Mine's not genuine Kona though... :LOL:

Back