Judy with canti hanger and disc mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say you were wrong you know. ……

Disc tabs came on Judy SL in 98.

The latest Judy SL with canti I’ve seen is 96.

A few moments ago you thought you had 2 pairs …. And now you have none. So I’d say it’s a pretty rare combo.

The steerer and crown is off a much earlier one (95 SL had bolts but other Judy models did too. ) not rare in 1 Inch at all.

here is allegedly 97 although may be wrong in the ad.

Wow…..
U ok hun?

You made a mistake in assuming we were talking about solely a disc tab. It’s not the end of the world. Relax ….

You said “I have one” and then mentioned a SID too. The showed a pic of a Judy SL and a SID giving the impression you had two forks with this set up. When in fact you have zero. Then you became super defensive.

Sure, I will. What do you want me to say I am wrong about?

Great

Great.

What? where did I say I have 2 pairs and of what?

I do have many Judys.

But I belive said I have one "like that" which I perceived as a Judy with tabs and canti MOUNTS (which I thought you were looking for).

What is your problem, are you looking for a argument?

Yes. you are right they are earlier.

Rare if they were 97 98.

Are you ok?
Sure, I will. What do you want me to say I am wrong about?

Great

Great.

What? where did I say I have 2 pairs and of what?

I do have many Judys.

But I belive said I have one "like that" which I perceived as a Judy with tabs and canti MOUNTS (which I thought you were looking for).

What is your problem, are you looking for a argument?

Yes. you are right they are earlier.

Rare if they were 97 98.

Are you ok?

Last edited:
Wow…..

You made a mistake in assuming we were talking about solely a disc tab. It’s not the end of the world. Relax ….

You said “I have one” and then mentioned a SID too. The showed a pic of a Judy SL and a SID giving the impression you had two forks with this set up. When in fact you have zero.

I said I have one Judy like that yes.

And yes I have in fact zero.

It is probably a rare production combo.

Why is this all a big deal for you?

Y

Yes that’s a 97 fork. No disc tabs though and may not be a SL lower leg but well could be. Hard to tell without having it in person to check.

I always thought the legs were identical across the three versions, XC, DH, SL, just with different internals, crown, livery, bolts. Do you have more info, I would love to learn?

Wow…..
U ok hun?

You said “I have one” and then mentioned a SID too. The showed a pic of a Judy SL and a SID giving the impression you had two forks with this set up. When in fact you have zero. Then you became super defensive.

Didnt see this.

"Hun", is that short for "honey", meaning an indication of "female" ?

If so, I dont find that acceptable in a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back