Karma Frames.... GT 91 TEAM AVALANCHE

Coleman

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Four frames up for grabs. All have issues but can't bring myself to take them to the tip without offering them up here first.

Free to whoever can collect or arrange courier (am in Gloucester) or could possible meet up between here and lancaster as I'm travelling up there a lot with work at the moment:

1. 1991 GT Team Avalanche. Frame only. 18". Some random red paint pen writing in areas and a few holes in the chain stays which have been mig welded up from the looks of it.

2. 1991 GT Zaskar. Frame only. 18" Needs a polish but generally good. Mech drop out has been replaced with a replacement. NEW HOME FOUND - DELIVERED TO ANTFOX :D

3. 1992 S Works Stumpjumper. Frame and Fork. 19". Frame as had a rear disc conversion, canti mounts removed. Otherwise very solid. NEW HOME FOUND- PACKED AND READY TO SHIP TO thosewerethedays :D

4. 1990? Cannondale SM500. Frame and 1 1/4" Peperoni fork. Frame has the useual scuffs and chips and is cracking near the seat clamp. NEW HOME FOUND - PACKED AND READY TO SHIP TO thosewerethedays :D

Will sort some pics out over the next couple of days.

Also will be positing some random Karma wheels soon.

Re: Re:

thosewerethedays":2l1p3qc3 said:
Hi great karma,

Please can I have first dibs on the stumpjumper and fork

Regards

No problem, will sort you some pics tomorrow :D

Back