Wanted JP Morgen seat mast

Proto2000

Retro Guru
I know this is a very long shot but there are many people on the forums so I need to try. The frame I believe came in one size only and used different seat mast sizes to accommodate size of riders. The mast I have is 15 inches overall length and a few inches shorter is what I need. If someone has a shorter one to trade or sell do PM me and we can work out the details. I am trying to find a number for JP as well, he moved to Penngrove Cali 5 years ago and have not tried the old number yet so if anyone has a new number do let me know.

Attachments

• 0414221532.jpg
    0414221532.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: al
I looked at every option to have it cut and rewelded but in the end it will not give me the intended dimensions that would be needed for the frame. Plus, if someone has one with the shorter mast and is looking for a longer one then I totally blew up their hope. I have a Accu Trax fork for my Yeti Ultimate that is too long in the headtube. I need a shorter one and do not want to take something that is 100% original NOS and make it so it fits my needs. Better to see if there is another first. Anyone have a shorter headtube Accu Trax to trade?

I have JP's number, I'll send a message.

al.

Latest posts

Back