JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

Re:

Couple more of the purple orange thing out on the edges on Saturday morning - bike felt completely at home out there.

orange-edge_zps65e32999.jpg

orange-edge2_zps983513f3.jpg

Here's my Orange Clockwork 'Barn Find'

I think its a '94, front derailleur is mangled so trying to get that sorted, also looks like it needs new Chain, chain rings and cassette

Calamity Al said:

I think its a '94, front derailleur is mangled so trying to get that sorted, also looks like it needs new Chain, chain rings and cassette

Your colour scheme (with 93/94 style decals) reminds me of the previous incarnation of my Clockwork with silver lettering and vivid fluro orange/red oranges but on an older style frame. The paint was almost black but had teal sparkles in it so the effect was an uber ultra dark green overall – is yours the same or just black? And what style Tange Infinity decal did yours have too?

groovyblueshed":eys3vz7k said:
Calamity Al":eys3vz7k said:

Your colour scheme (with 93/94 style decals) reminds me of the previous incarnation of my Clockwork with silver lettering and vivid fluro orange/red oranges but on an older style frame. The paint was almost black but had teal sparkles in it so the effect was an uber ultra dark green overall – is yours the same or just black? And what style Tange Infinity decal did yours have too?

groovyblueshed":30k17spr said:
Calamity Al":30k17spr said:

Re:

Nice find. XT rear mech is too early for a 1994 so I'd call 1993 as the cable guides rule out 1992.

The decals were widespread 1993-5 but were available in 1992. ;)

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":2sdzxe6e said:
Nice find. XT rear mech is too early for a 1994 so I'd call 1993 as the cable guides rule out 1992.

That kind of explains things – I'm still trying to pin point the age of mine...

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":2ncxf58h said:

Good info, thanks! Brakes seem good, as do all bearings so just the gears to sort for now then get her out there!

Re:

well ive got the orange bug,,,,got loverly original condition from fellow retro biker , going keep her pretty much as brought but new powder coating and decals , some nice bikes on here ,,, :cool:

Attachments

• photo orange.jpg
    photo orange.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 341

Latest posts

Back