I've (re)touched Katy Perry's pants today

tintin40":2qsaaq54 said:
Who is Katy Perry?

Some broad who kissed a girl and liked it but not enough to stop her marrying a hairy man with tight trousers.

Kaiser once said she is a RetroBike member so go easy :oops:

I didn't know who she was until fairly recently , I don't have a tv or listen to shit radio so found it strange whenever I had to give my name and was met by a strange look followed by " do you have a sister called katy " :? wondered what the fook was going on .

Looked it up and don't see what all the fuss is about , she has a manly face and I've seen better boobs walking down the street .

It wouldn't be the upskirt that seems to show everything , but everything you can see looks like nothing you've ever seen in that area before ?

perry":1rjbii2g said:
I didn't know who she was until fairly recently , I don't have a tv or listen to shit radio so found it strange whenever I had to give my name and was met by a strange look followed by " do you have a sister called katy " :? wondered what the fook was going on .

Looked it up and don't see what all the fuss is about , she has a manly face and I've seen better boobs walking down the street .

It wouldn't be the upskirt that seems to show everything , but everything you can see looks like nothing you've ever seen in that area before ?

Yeah yeah........Katy.

Was she ok about them being touched in the first place??

Did you even ask!!?? :shock: :shock:

Back