It's here, And built, 97 Zaskar, Update.. 30/12 New Fork.

:LOL: yes sir, they are, really make the bike run smooth, i've only too sort out a front shifting problem and it's done :), 1x9 is good though

:cool: Little update, I've got a king headset on it's way for this, And i'm debating swapping the decals for older ones :?

You must have saved your pocket money for ages to buy a chris king headset ;) .........anyway the frame is a bit big for you ....I have a nice 20inch wheel mtb that would do you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looks good for a gt though ;) :cool: does that .

Ta mate, and it's money from my clockwork frame that got me the king :cool: Still a little ways too go, and i've not weighed it yet :oops:

I think those frames weigh about 5lb,my mount vision only weighs 5.65lbs and it is full sus :shock: but the zaskars are bomb proof,my cousin had one a few years back and he gave it so much stick it was amazing how it survived and he was none to light himself :LOL:

:LOL: they are stupidly light for a frame compared too the avalanche i've got sat in the cellar, not much more than the same size plastic equivalent, IMO... and they certainly are bombproof, I'm still debating maguras and some carbon wheels for it though ;)

My "plastic" frameset weighs about 3 lbs and your coke can weighs about 5 lbs,that is almost double ;) and not "not much more"

anyway have fun and why are you not at school :?: as it is term time now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back