.....its heeeeere!

I don't think you need to feel guilty. Your loyalty to Marin is still there, and has been enhanced by this experience. The net effect is that you will have exchanged a faulty frame for one that's not faulty, and also suits you better, albeit the process has been a little 'unconventional', and you've also spread some karma love along the way :cool: :D.

Regards

Exeter Man":15xgl7r9 said:
I don't think you need to feel guilty. Your loyalty to Marin is still there, and has been enhanced by this experience. The net effect is that you will have exchanged a faulty frame for one that's not faulty, and also suits you better, albeit the process has been a little 'unconventional', and you've also spread some karma love along the way :cool: :D.

Regards

Thanks mate appreciated...

wookiee":29finc7i said:
I'm still on the look out for another Marin 29er ideally something like the Indian Fire Trail, but I have never seen just the frame for sale yet...and as I said before still looking for a Ti Marin. Trying to share my good fortune a bit with lots of karma giveaways see here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278783

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278806

Thanks to all for your thoughts/opinions.

Doug

This is what you want Doug mate.. Looks like something from 1990 :cool: A 2011 Pine Mtn 29er

Attachments

• Marin-Pine-Mountain-29er.jpg
    Marin-Pine-Mountain-29er.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 536
PopsTrippin":2bjzpqqe said:
wookiee":2bjzpqqe said:
I'm still on the look out for another Marin 29er ideally something like the Indian Fire Trail, but I have never seen just the frame for sale yet...and as I said before still looking for a Ti Marin. Trying to share my good fortune a bit with lots of karma giveaways see here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278783

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=278806

Thanks to all for your thoughts/opinions.

Doug

This is what you want Doug mate.. Looks like something from 1990 :cool: A 2011 Pine Mtn 29er

Now that looks good!

PopsTrippin":1a8q27i7 said:
Yeah uber cool.. the only other ones i can find are blue with yellow graphics but don't look as nice.

Do they only come as a complete bike or as frame only??

wookiee":3hzkvzzw said:
PopsTrippin":3hzkvzzw said:
Yeah uber cool.. the only other ones i can find are blue with yellow graphics but don't look as nice.

Not sure mate.. be good if you could find someone who owns one and ask them to swap :)

PopsTrippin":1wzr65sa said:
wookiee":1wzr65sa said:
PopsTrippin":1wzr65sa said:

Not sure mate.. be good if you could find someone who owns one and ask them to swap :)

Or I could buy a complete bike and sell the parts and just keep the frame....interesting!

file.php

How freaky, that's almost the exact gloss grey colour I've just repainted my 1990 Pine Mountain.

I'll tell you what I want what a really really want....THIS!

...just need £1700!!

Attachments

• TeamTitanium29erFrame_1354881306.jpg
    TeamTitanium29erFrame_1354881306.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 496
Back