Instant KARMA 2002 SID race, need some love.

MikeyS":1am52lns said:
Hello,

Great listing - it's going to brighten up the end of my week more than the lottery! Please place me on the list - it might be my first move into suspension and maybe I'll never look back (20 years too late).

I've got a few low grade bits on offer at the minute and would be happy to consider a swap against multiple items if anything interests you...?
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192606&start=0
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=226272

I'm quite tempted by that Kona stem and the club roost bars... :|

I'd feel all good about the world if I could have a number please :D May have some part-worn modern tyres (1 conti vertical, 1 race king) and/or a NOS mahoosive DH saddle for swaps if any of those interest you. Or maybe a 6 pot clarks rear brake and disc that needs a bleed?

They are definitely the best two items there, but they aren't going to work with each other. Quill stem and riser bars is like a tweed jacket and lycra shorts ;)
Happy to swap for either or were you thinking both...?

MikeyS":pkh1y5fn said:
They are definitely the best two items there, but they aren't going to work with each other. Quill stem and riser bars is like a tweed jacket and lycra shorts ;)
Happy to swap for either or were you thinking both...?

You are assuming I have only one bike. Schoolboy error. :roll:

Ah ha one for the tweed and one for the lycra!!!!!

Do you have the brake bosses for the forks, because I would probably run v-brakes with it? Stepping into suspension and discs at the same time would be far too much! If so then I'd be up for the mix and match stem and bar swap (although I would feel slightly guilty about ruining everyone elses fun).

Mikey

MikeyS":29j9a1w0 said:
Ah ha one for the tweed and one for the lycra!!!!!

Do you have the brake bosses for the forks, because I would probably run v-brakes with it? Stepping into suspension and discs at the same time would be far too much! If so then I'd be up for the mix and match stem and bar swap (although I would feel slightly guilty about ruining everyone elses fun).

Mikey

Yep, the bosses are taped to the forks! And they were only removed to make way for discs.
:D

Hi,

As per previous email:

Heres a list:

XT mega 9 Shifters
XT V brake set M750 i believe.
XT brake levers silver levers M739s i think
XT rear mech black M739 8 speed.
Spec Strong arm crank.
Truvativ Crankset Black
Deore LX 8 speed shifter pods
Deore LX V brake set