Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

Imagine how good that bike could look if you removed all the stuff hanging from it. So messy, so distracting, it's like they didn't want you to know there is a bike in there. Is there a purpose to the strap hanging from the grip? And don't get me started on tassels...
I sort of like it, but it does remind me of folks who buy outdoor wear for urban living, carabiners and shit dangling. But I also sort of like that. Life is just one big game of aesthetics at this point with nothing serving any purpose. At last, purposelessness.

They are inferior to vees in every way, except for modulation, and yet I keep a set or two around against my better judgement. I can't hate them.
Ever done linear pull levers with cantis? **** me that's modulation heaven, you can run them so far out that you could be riding a tacoed wheel and be none the wiser. Sure you gotta really grip it like a trucker, but it is worth it for that amount of movement. My only gripe with any rim brake is that I have to run the pads close. And it means truing my wheel. And I hate truing.

Latest posts

Back