Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

was the term ballooners around before the klunkers, also was bombers and trackers just uk terms back then
Ballooners is the old term, predates klunking. According to Alan Bonds, "clunkers" had gears and derailleurs, bombers (USA meaning) were one speed for bombing down hills. He also calls klunkers "hybrids"
History of the scene from a guy who was there:

Every bike here is absolute gold. Brace yourself, life is about to change.

Ballooners is the old term, predates klunking. According to Alan Bonds, "clunkers" had gears and derailleurs, bombers (USA meaning) were one speed for bombing down hills. He also calls klunkers "hybrids"
History of the scene from a guy who was there:

Every bike here is absolute gold. Brace yourself, life is about to change.
Ah yes I ve come across this site before it’s brilliant: )

Dude, when I couldn't sleep last night, I started wondering when the last time the FlyingCircus had been around. Probably eerily close to when you posted... I'm all weirded out!
It can always get wierder ahaha but thanks for thinking of me on the astral plain, we are just space beings experiencing a rocky downhill trail 3D experience blah blah blah (that might just be me ahaha) but I think some of its correct maths wise : )

Back