Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

I prefer the ones without springs as the rails on them have a greater distance to the leather so my butt doesn't touch the rails.
My b67 is my most comfy saddle, but I still do love a b17, I'd like to try a flyer as that's basically a b17 with springs (i think?)

I do have the creaking that Rob mentions, it did drive me nuts at first but now I just imagine I'm on grandma's fold out spring bed. I don't have any issues with feeling the rails, but I'm also a cushioned fella.

I don't need a bell on my bike because I squeak past folks. They hear the creaking haunted house behind them, all I need to do sometimes is add the "wooooooooooooohhhh" to get them moving.

It is superb for offroad on skinny tyres though. My CC only has 40c tyres at the moment and over stony, uneven ground the saddle makes it plush. Good suspension. I will be buying some more B67 in the future, that's for sure.

Back