Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

I love the look of this frame and fork.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I love the look of this frame and fork.
I would literally murder a duck for a Basset Star Cruiser cimg0049_lg.jpg

They have a fantastic story. They started out making headers for the engines in race boats. Fantastic stuff, hand welded in Florida, the late 70s they made a BMX inspired cruiser cuz they saw what was going down in California. They're still making them today, still hand made chromoly. I don't think they ever really stacked up, value wise, against the Cooks or Lagunas, but that might just be California being California, they're probably as good

Back