Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

1. Is that a grifter under there.
2. Did they not like you for something?
Not sure what it is yet tbh, if anyone has an idea would be useful

doesn’t seem to be a grifter from what I can gather - does have raleigh super grip tyres though

someone thought it might be a Halfords scrambler but frame doesn’t seem to match any pics I could find

soo still a mystery at the moment

all I know is it’s definitely old but other than the brakes need sorting everything surprisingly works and tyres/tubes are holding air but all I be had chance to do is spray some WD here n there and pump the tyres up

Not sure what it is yet tbh, if anyone has an idea would be useful

doesn’t seem to be a grifter from what I can gather - does have raleigh super grip tyres though

someone thought it might be a Halfords scrambler but frame doesn’t seem to match any pics I could find

soo still a mystery at the moment

all I know is it’s definitely old but other than the brakes need sorting everything surprisingly works and tyres/tubes are holding air but all I be had chance to do is spray some WD here n there and pump the tyres up
Not a Grifter, they had 2 stays for down tubes and the Raleigh pattern fork crown. Lots of differences.

$_86.JPG 2D53F342-D1B3-466F-B6E0-ED3459FFC2C8.jpeg

Back