I'm going to throw something out there....JMC Content!

Re: Re:

fattiman":1h4sjh9i said:
Indeed, shame really unless someone comes up with an idea soon!

Keep tabs on who bought it, and see if he wants to sell it on for the good of the mountain biking community :)

Re:

Is chip in the same as BBB. Let's just hope it doesn't go for mental money this time.

Re:

Or contact the seller now with an offer and retrospectively work out something between us on here!?

fattiman":1hd0nlzo said:
Or contact the seller now with an offer and retrospectively work out something between us on here!?

What would be a reasonable amount to offer though? I'm guessing the seller would want back at least what he paid for it. How many £50's would we need to raise in order to buy it?

Re:

I've fired off a message to the seller. I think we could raise the money between us, unless of course he's going to ask for an astronomical amount for it..!

Let's see what happens...

Re:

Ok, so the seller has come back to me to say that he'd like to get back what he paid for it (anyone know how much?), but that he'd definitely consider an offer if it was going to a good cause (we are!).

How much do you think is a feasible offer? I'm happy to bid on it if the seller is happy to hold on to it until we can raise the money.. What do you think?

Bear in mind it's only got 45mins left as I write this...

Barneyballbags":16x5tbin said:
Ok, so the seller has come back to me to say that he'd like to get back what he paid for it (anyone know how much?), but that he'd definitely consider an offer if it was going to a good cause (we are!).

How much do you think is a feasible offer? I'm happy to bid on it if the seller is happy to hold on to it until we can raise the money.. What do you think?

Bear in mind it's only got 45mins left as I write this...

His little s works stumpy sold on ebay last year for 5 and a half grand :shock:

Re:

Could we raise £4.5k though? It's worth every penny, but that's a LOT. And how would we go about raising the funds?

Re:

The seller is happy to give us a fortnight to get the money together. I haven't made an offer yet.

Sooooo...? Do we, don't we?

Back