I miss my Schwinn 4 banger ...

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Any one in the uk got one / frame they could put a pic up or ........dare I say it talk of parting with theirs one day :LOL:

I kinda miss mine too-here's a pic. from last year, before I sold it.

Attachments

• schwinn01.JPG
    schwinn01.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 2,708
Thanks Pat, very nice.....mine was the all blue one. When they motor along they are a really enjoyable and capable ride.........used to keep up with other guys on more travel on quite rough stuff when I used to live in Wales.

:D

You'll notice the 2005 125mm Fox Vanilla fork I added to it.It worked well with the 100mm rear travel, just slacked the head angle a little bit. Was a great downhill bike, just didn't climb as well as I would have liked, and we have nothing but hills, ridges and mountains around here.

I like 4 Bangers. :D

Attachments

• HPIM1096.JPG
    HPIM1096.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,633
  • 100_0028.JPG
    100_0028.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 2,633
  • banger.JPG
    banger.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 2,633
i'll put my pics up for you later...I'm in the UK and love them.

have a two 4-bangers (one cracked front end so just for a spare rear) and 2 straight-6s (of the same design)

but only have one s6 built at the mo, I love them so much I tend to buy them whenever I see them even if it's just for spares to keep my main one going :)

I´ve always wanted one of the homegrown ones. They come up on ebay us every now and then.

It took me a while to find my first one, then had to look even longer to buy one that was not broken. :x

I just bought a spare homegrown front triangle a few months ago that has the painted stripped, and can't decide what to do with it. Has anyone ever repainted one?

Back