I get a bit fed up when people join to sell something

No but round here most people still say "push bike" for god sake :roll:

And the letters xtr mean nothing to anybody :roll: I think that they would not look twice at any bike as most of them travel by fat persons buggy/cart :LOL: :LOL:

Doubt any of our local vermin would identify spec level..

It'd be stolen anyway, but just because it was there and they could..

odd one here.. left my Zaaskar, unlocked outside a shop at kick out time at school, no one nicked it, but i got alot of glances, but a year before, i got a halfords bso nicked outside the same shop.. i think a more well built bike, thet looks better built makes them re-think the theft, and the fact they'll get there arses handed too them if they do take it.. ;)

But mikeekim89,to be fair,I think that I would rather have the halfords special than one of your zaskars ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mikeekim89":2ki87jfz said:
odd one here.. left my Zaaskar, unlocked outside a shop at kick out time at school, no one nicked it, but i got alot of glances, but a year before, i got a halfords bso nicked outside the same shop.. i think a more well built bike, thet looks better built makes them re-think the theft, and the fact they'll get there arses handed too them if they do take it.. ;)
Hang on a minute - now I'm no genius, mind - but a year earlier you got a Halford's BSO nicked from outside of a shop, and a year later you left your Zaskar unlocked outside the same shop?

Is this some kind of devil-may-care mid-life crisis, or thrill-seeking or something? Or are you just not feeling the love for your Zaskar any more?

Puzzled of Tunbridge Wells.

i opened my front door in summer time last year and witnessed a chav joyriding a milkfloat...mounted the pavement and crashed thru a brickwall into the house across me into its garden.....they will steal paving slabs if they could pick em up...

I always leave my bikes outside of shops without locking them. They are just old bikes. Same with cars- I lost the door keys to my Jensen over a year ago and it sat out on the street for months before I sorted out new ones. Every morning I awoke disapointed to see it was still there.
That's the problem with youth round here, they lack ambition!

Back