Huge sale-bars,posts,saddles,stems,brakes,carbon,ti etc

Luxortion":1757gemh said:
Any pic on
Kore aheadlite3 ahead stem. 1 1/8. Excellent condition - £10

And how much rise?
Here are some pics. Not sure about the rise as I don't have any way to measure accurately, but it is not 0 rise, and it is not huge either. Hopefully the pics give some idea.

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_1370.JPG
    IMG_1370.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,178
  • IMG_1368.JPG
    IMG_1368.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,178
Items to be slowly listed on ebay bump. Get your offers in before they are auctioned off to the highest bidder.

Re: Huge sale-XTR XT Carbon Ti USE Pace Kore Gipiemme (04/12

ishaw":103bzjj0 said:
  • Shimano SL-M037 7 speed trigger shifters. Great condition mechanically and cosmetically - £15

• PM'd concerning the shifters...

Jamie

7 speed shifters and (black) Kore stem now sold.

Offers welcome on any remaining items. Treat yourself to some retro goodies for xmas ;)

Kore Stem in yellow and Bontranger race stem

Can I see pictures of these, and what is the reach on the Bontranger stem?

With Kore Stem can I reserve it until I get my frame and see if the quill adapter fits.

Thanks for the shifters by the way, they where in great condition,

Thanks Jamie

jmacbrid":3md8jezh said:
Kore Stem in yellow and Bontranger race stem

Can I see pictures of these, and what is the reach on the Bontranger stem?

With Kore Stem can I reserve it until I get my frame and see if the quill adapter fits.

Thanks for the shifters by the way, they where in great condition,

Thanks Jamie
Glad you were happy with the shifters. I can hold the Kore stem for you, no problem. The bontrager one I believe is 120mm reach - I'll need to dig it out to confirm though.

Pics wise, I think there is one of the Kore stem,. but I'll post a new one as well as one of the bontrager.

Ian

Hi mate,

can I please see pics of:

Woodman QR skewers. Scratched in the usual places, work well - £10

and

Marin Quake tyres. Good condition and plenty of tread left. Some slight drying of the rubber, but nothing to worry about and difficult to see. Some slight discolouration due to outside storage - £20

and

White Panaracer Magic front and rear tyres. Sidewalls good, tread OK, rubber not quite as supple as it should be and has faded a little so not quite white - £25

Forget the Kore stem, You posted a pic and it is a ahead

And I am interested perhaps in these, too (but pics I have seen ;_))

Ti bars. Logo worn so can't make it out, but if anyone knows, I'm interested. Logo is a diamond that looks as though it says hope in it, but can't make it out clearly enough, and i know it is not hope). 150g, straight with a shim. 520mm wide - £30

and

USE Titanium seatpost. Virtually unmarked 25.0 x 280mm (various shims available) - £50

Back