How many of you own an RTS on here?

Pickle":89y2jdy1 said:
I like Brettels RTS-2, its got that used but loved look. Kind of a lot history to it.

Just bagged a Spin rear wheel for mine off MadCowKev, ready for MM this year. This will sit nicely with my Pro-Circuit front wheel :cool:

You might not want to use it on an rts though, they feel baggy as hell on anything with a bit of bounce.
They flex more than you would think.

speedplay":m2wgsc48 said:
You might not want to use it on an rts though, they feel baggy as hell on anything with a bit of bounce.

Had a feeling they may flex a little, but we'll see. If its just too much for my liking then I'll slip it on my Avalanche.

I have wanted one of these wheel forever, and now I've got my grubby mits on one I WILL ride with it!

Pickle":1g57lmfl said:
speedplay":1g57lmfl said:

Had a feeling they may flex a little, but we'll see. If its just too much for my liking then I'll slip it on my Avalanche.

I have wanted one of these wheel forever, and now I've got my grubby mits on one I WILL ride with it!

Ive still got 2 pairs sealed in the box and never opened from when I was racing. :LOL:

Wow, people still feel the luv for our old GT RTS-1's :)

pretty sad shape right now, main frame used be fully polished including the Mag 21 fork.....

Power Post on-the-fly adjustable seat post (for sale soon :) )

Just got some wheel built up last week (not installed yet) with some brand new Mavic 771's laced to some old, rebuilt White Industry hubs..

now I can post a pic :)

gtrts101.jpg

speedplay":23nqnl9z said:
Mike_94531":23nqnl9z said:
now I can post a pic :)

erm..... :shock:

yea, it is a little confused on the true purpose of the bike as-is running the skinny slicks :)

I need to break down and get a proper road bike once I get this one back to it's cross-country/downhill glory days

speedplay":14lgaxtu said:

(((joins in with head scratching and chin rubbing)))

Not wishing to cause offense in anyway, but the seatpost isn't doing it for me......
I think she would look a lot better with a traditional seatpost, flat bars and some proper wheels.
Hard to see from the pic, but are they Magura's?
Still, looks like she's still packing a good shine on her! ;)

Pickle":3pac5emr said:
speedplay":3pac5emr said:

(((joins in with head scratching and chin rubbing)))

Not wishing to cause offense in anyway, but the seatpost isn't doing it for me......
I think she would look a lot better with a traditional seatpost, flat bars and some proper wheels.
Hard to see from the pic, but are they Magura's?
Still, looks like she's still packing a good shine on her! ;)

Ditto!

Back