How many have you got of the same brand?

halaburt":37yx4eto said:
gm1230126":37yx4eto said:
GT's high double digits
Cunningham: high single digits
Potts (and Potts-made WTB's): low double digits

This thread reminds me of a quote from Rumpfy about Yugos. :p

Blah, blah, blah...there's seven one-offs never offered in a a catalog or to the public and five team bikes among mine. A couple are past World Champions rides, three past national champions. There's another 11 among them that are handbuilt fillet brazed American made, a couple dozen are handbuilt aluminum American Made road and mountain. Guessing even Yugo had some national pride and outfitted a few one-offs in their time :p :p :p

While Mr. Potts and Mr. Cunningham may have had ideas neither obviously had the funding or management skills to take the sport to the masses like Long, Sinyard and others and if it weren't for that where would the sport be? Just sayin bub give credit where credits due.

Re: how many

I have 4 Kleins, 3 Dekerfs, 3 Konas and 3 Ibis, a real mixture of ages....from a 1990 Kona Explosif, a 1991 Dekerf to a 2012 Ibis Tranny. 2 of the Klein's are preTrek and two are Chehalis made but post Trek.
The collection is up to 22 bikes and I have maxed out on the space available so I guess the collection is complete except I could be tempted by a reasonably priced true Bontrager or an elevated Yeti or RM

Re:

I have two vintage GT's, but one is a road bike and the other a mountain bike. I have an old Diamondback and an old Rockymountain.

I have 3 bikes in total.
1 x M-Trax 1000
1 x M-Trax Ti-1000
1 x On-One 456C

DSC_0139_zpshgxkuqwv.jpg

Back