Highlander bike??? Fillet brazed frame

Too bad, we cannot add a voting system to elect the right saddle. But please share your view on that ;)
Just returned to this thread. It's a real stunner. If you ever sell this - please keep me in mind.

Regarding saddles, I don't know two of those. can we see some pics?

Pictures found on internet

The Cinelli unicanitor
DSC_0045_a22b931b-0245-4fe0-b6e3-1ad95251fb06_grande.jpeg

The Kashimax GTV
b533239667.1.jpg

Two very different styles. The Unicanitor is minimalist and well known for boosting the trend of plastic based saddle. The Kashimax is the comfort made in Japan.
Writing this, I realize the Turbo is a good in between.

i ride the brooks swift on the cross check and honestly sometimes I feel like I may as well choose to go to a layby at 3 AM wearing a "do me it's Sunday" t-shirt rather than riding. I prefer the width of the B17
Tried a swift and didn't get on with it at all. The Pro is a similar width but a different shape.

Tried a swift and didn't get on with it at all. The Pro is a similar width but a different shape.
I got on with the B17 immediately. The Swift looks amazing but just isn't super comfy for me, on a B17 I may as well be on a comfy chair, but it still doesn't look overly bulky. I don't know about the Pro, I never really tried their many variations. I'm familiar with the B66 and B17 but that's about it.

So, this bike is branded Highlander. Nobody mentioned the origins yet. What I find interesting is that I know that a bunch of Highlander branded bikes are flooding the Danish market, or at least were years ago. Dating back to about the 80s, they seemed to do imported far east asian framesets and then eventually went down the alu commuter route that all the rest of the Danish brands did. This is definitely not a Highlander like the ones I know from here. This is far fancier and very, very pretty. I'd be really interested to know where it's made and when.

Latest posts

Back