hi all im new to the site

waz":12yj3fx4 said:
i know the zaskar is a bit ott with the red but its old skool, and i was young.they were the last pics before it got dismantled.

currantly on the rebuild so should i do it the same as i still have all the parts or do it a bit different.cheers

Nowt wrong with a splash of colour matey, my RTS is colourful :LOL:
rts_329.jpg

Rebuild wise, depends what you want to do with the bike. My Zaskar LE is pretty much original spec, full M900 XTR, Mag21's etc.
zaskar_water_486.jpg

On the other scale, I have just built my Zaskar up as a 'rider', so it'll be the one that gets used the most, get muddy etc. LX and DX, Indy SL's etc. Just awaiting some new decals to arrive then its finished.
dscn1669_145.jpg

I'd say go for a rider with it, keep the RC35's, splash of LX and XT and get a straight bar fitted ;)

lewis1641":vafw9vv6 said:
nice collection. those oranges look like they are capable of ripping heads off

funny you say that my subzero nearly did when i hit a tree with my head

Photo-0014.jpg

kaiser":3uq2w5w5 said:
Zaskars looking, good a wee change from the norm, why not try to get down to Glentress on Saturday? We're having a bit of a blast. :D
cheers for the offer but i will have to pass fully booked all w/end besides i would just hold every 1 up on the way to the top lets just say i represent the larger rider the much larger rider lol people dont expect a fat b!*#¿~d riding glentress but i love it hopfully once ma zaskar is up n going i could use that on a more regular basis around town n stuff n loose some waite n get a bit fitter

waz":8ivg7j0i said:
kaiser":8ivg7j0i said:
Zaskars looking, good a wee change from the norm, why not try to get down to Glentress on Saturday? We're having a bit of a blast. :D
cheers for the offer but i will have to pass fully booked all w/end besides i would just hold every 1 up on the way to the top lets just say i represent the larger rider the much larger rider lol people dont expect a fat b!*#¿~d riding glentress but i love it hopfully once ma zaskar is up n going i could use that on a more regular basis around town n stuff n loose some waite n get a bit fitter

You obviously haven't seen a picture of us then :LOL:

apart from stringbean velo

Aye but a bet yous lot arnt 20stn lol.it takes me a wee while to get to spooky woods a good walk some of the way but on the way back down we are all on par lol well most of us u always get the odd sod that vanishes in to the distance

Latest posts

Back