Help please wanting to no the year off a GT tutin...

Dannybhanvra1988

Dirt Disciple
Just need some help on finding the year off a bike... Its a GT tutin matalic dark green.. Has back suspension that says AMP probably no help as I have seen other bikes that say AMP.. I'm thinking the 90s but not to sure.... I was going to refurbished it.. Probably a long shot on getting the stickers to match the bike.. Just need a year as I'm planing on building it thanks...

Not going to be much help without a picture. Don't know what a "tutin" is, but if it's an old GT, then look up on the google, GT - RTS, LTS, STS, XCR. If it's old GT full suspension frame it should be one of those, that will give you an image of what it looks like and a bit more info...

Otherwise it like saying, I have a Ford car, it's green, whatyear is it?

I have put in google everything I can.. Gt tutin and nothing comes back.. Its non off the aboth its more of a small frame.. Like a old race frame.. I just fort that tutin might off stranded for something.. Well thanks for the replie

May well not be a GT then, could be anything that someone put a GT sticker on...?
Going to need a picture to see.

Re:

Yes, please post up a picture or two and the Retrobike hive mind will respond...

You'll need a few more posts before you are allowed to add pictures though.

Re:

I can tell you there is no such thing as a 'GT tutin' but there was a frame builder called graeme tutin and his frames were branded 'G tutin' theres not a lot of info out there on them but i would take a guess thats what you have

Hope that helps

Re:

this is the frame... was dark green.. and yes your right graham tutin.. as the stickers on his bike are the same... it said GT on the front so i guessed at a GT.....

Attachments

• 10014640_442480252612678_1838022884866680638_n.jpg
    10014640_442480252612678_1838022884866680638_n.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 536
not a GT, what made you think it was? Mongoose Amplifier maybe.

But then the down tube and cable routing is all wrong.

Looks like the old amplifier 2 style frame, used by a lot of companies (AMP, Mongoose, Dean etc), as other have said, probably a graeme tutin frame and licenced the design and built his own.

Back