Help on identifying Orange 5 bike

ETA was one of the features from memory? I had a 5 like this new back in 2007. It was a 2006 model. It wasn’t an xc bike, by then it was more ‘all mountain’ so a do it all.

ETA was one of the features from memory? I had a 5 like this new back in 2007. It was a 2006 model. It wasn’t an xc bike, by then it was more ‘all mountain’ so a do it all.
Yeah I just figured out what it's doing, I genuinely thought it was just some dumb sticker the previous owner put on it.. it looks like it drops the travel down to about 120mm and kind of locks out at that height, then when you spin the compression knob back it jumps back up to 150mm.. seems like a good idea for climbing.. Also yeah I thought the bike is more of an all rounder, didn't feel like an xc bike at all when I took it out for a bash the other day.. its happy enough going fast downhill, didn't push it too hard due to the warnings on the forks stickers.. but I also have the complete wrong sized shock on it, so that was in back of my mind too...Qr axles scare me though.. im sure there fine, but I wouldn't mind swapping out the hubs for something more substantial..

Back