Hello from Devon

Handlebars

Bar width = 53 1/2 cm - sorry pic is a little blurred - taken with phone.

I use bar ends which I love when climbing.

Bike is due a full rebuild - off to get frame and forks powder coated hopefully this week.

Will need to start getting ideas for spec on wheels.

And also I would love to change the colour of the current saddle - used to have a Brooks - I am hoping I can find it somewhere in the loft.

Along with a Condor track bike .. now there is another story ... posts maybe from next Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG00159-20110206-1832.jpg
    IMG00159-20110206-1832.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 610
Re: Pink

bill.wells@2dot0.co.uk":1fwpp0ur said:
Yes I think grey is going to be the new pink.

Its the first time the Stronglight roller bearing headset has been touched in all these years and miles - they are wonderful - ditto the FAG bottom bracket.

hi and welcome

the fag bearings probably came from up the road from you at the bardon corp bearing factory (fag) at estover ind estate

fag also make bearings for hope

will have to come on one of the sw retrobike rides (next one is next month at haldon)

kirbdug :D

kirbdug - thank you for

- The welcome
- The invitation to ride
- The news re bearings - I seem to recall buying FAG as a short term throw away solution - and maybe 1 day it will be thrown away - but till then .. its lush.

I wonder if they do roller bearings for the headset - we dropped 1 when stripping the frame.

PS - I hope I have just learnt how to reply to a post

B

im sure they make roller bearings

not sure they sell to the public

most of there stuff is for the aerospace industry

worth giving them a call or pop in. they are up the road from the wrigleys chewing gum factory (in white and blue building)

kirbdug :D

Many thanks - I will get in contact with them.

I may have some old bits to get rid of but have yet to sell anything on ebay - once I have made up my mind I will take some pics and get some feedback here first - I don't want to con anyone but we all know how useful other peoples unused bits are .. to our own projects.

I want to fill my storage with working kit - not clutter :)

Back