Guess the Film from the still

kaiser":1kc4a3xd said:
2uoqmhw.jpg

It is a film of extwaowdinawy magnitude.........*wrist comes into view jetting flames.........hurriedly hides it back behind the window frame*

I remember sitting through that giggling uncontrollably after the Air Freshener sketch........it was the third time I'd seen it, too........has to be top five funniest films ever! :p

Lysander":2ysn1r6p said:
kaiser":2ysn1r6p said:
It is a film of extwaowdinawy magnitude.........*wrist comes into view jetting flames.........hurriedly hides it back behind the window frame*

I remember sitting through that giggling uncontrollably after the Air Freshener sketch........it was the third time I'd seen it, too........has to be top five funniest films ever! :p
Bit of a humourous memory for me, I'd seen this film with some mates, on video (this would be in the 80s). A couple of years later, me and another mate were renting a video to watch, one afternoon.

I'd seen Kentucky Fried Movie before and remembered it as being very funny, but it had been a couple of years, so I couldn't remember everything about it. I can remember my mate asking as to whether there was anything, well, um, lewd about it, and I think I answered that I couldn't remember anything that bad about it (not sure if I was setting him up, at the time, or just couldn't remember...). So we watched it, and at some point his dad sat down, reading a paper whilst we were watching it.

Well, a certain sketch came on, and, well he was in a bit of trouble (which he rightly blamed me for, later, when his dad wasn't around). In fairness, he'd already established having a reputation as a bit of a perv, which I think his dad had picked up on. The slightly bittersweet bit for me being that I really couldn't laugh at the time (because his dad was a bit, well, stony-faced) and not being able to laugh right at the moment sort of takes some of the fun out of it ;-)

Lysander":3jwfu722 said:

'Send him to Deetwoit' :LOL:

Back