GT Zaskar LE 16" single speed very retro

TheRouse

Dirt Disciple
Just finished building my Zaskar but alas the need for money means I need to sell.

GT1.jpg

gt5.jpg

I do have the original LX cranks (the really nice lattice ones) which are in very good condition along with the XT rear mech etc so it can be put back to original if need be.

The DMR V12 pedals are brans new along with the wheel skewers. The XTR cranks are original retro and it has a brand new XTR bottom bracket. The single speed kit is brand new and uses all the good bits including Race Face ring.

gt2.jpg

Have all the nice retro stuff on it still, Flite Ti saddle, Syncross seat pin, original Magura's, X-Lite stem with original stickers.

gt3.jpg

The wheels are brand new Mavic X117's with deore hubs

gt4.jpg

offers around £300 please

Ye Total Bastard!!! That's just about a figure I can afford and it's a bloody good lookin' bike..............'course, I'll get stabbed and put under a patio........baaahhh!! Curse you for your temptation of the weak......... :p

AAAAAAaargh.......three-hundred-pounds-posted-and-the-missus-will-kill-me??

<edit> *hopes someone else is sending a pm with dibs right now*

I was looking at that top picture thinking - hmmm, something doesn't look right...

You must have transposed the image as the crank is on the wrong side! :LOL:

Yeah, just noticed that myself......

Mainly due to the fact I got caught taking the pictures at work and tried to get them on the site without being seen, however - I got caught doing that too! :oops:

Back