gt zaskar- best build ever!

Think that's on here?

Very nice build, Pace forks look great. Think the price is more than sum of its parts, but a lovely bike non-the-less

Doesn't do it for me. Crank is far too new and don't like risers on a bike that old.

Expensive spec as mentioned above, might have suited a newer Zaskar frame.

yep, it is nice, but you just cant expect to reach money like that for a Zaskar..

I love Zasky's to death, but it's a sad fact that they don't generate big money as complete bikes..

Hey all...yep its my bike build...
The reason why bike is so feckin expensive is that i bought all parts from retrobike :twisted:
We all know the situation....put retro or vintage in front and it gains a % or in some cases, makes more than they cost new :D
If it makes £600 im happy :D
There is the option to submit a best offer...

Lets face it the re-issue frame down the list is apparently worth £650 alone
The other ironic point is, in retrobike for sale section, nobody is allowed to comment on any priced item at all, shame really, as we all know things can get silly...
Oh and bloody road bikes are expensive these days...no wonder i cant afford to keep me old girl too :LOL:

GT-steve....LAUGH IT UP... £850...shows you how much you so called retrobike experts know... :D :D :shock:

Blimey. On that basis mine must be worth a fair bit!

I hope you have the cash in hand before goading though mate ;) :LOL:

You lot started the goading.....yep its gone this morning...my rant was oooh so true though...double standards :D

Back