GT Tequesta frame and forks, 2 hours on e-bay germany

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.de/GT-MTB-Rahmen-mi...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

c1be_1.JPG

Same guy as the stem in the other topic

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've got a Tequesta that I want to build up. Reckon it's a 93 ish (there was a yellow and a blue one out at the same time).

Got some of those forks too (in a slightly yellower yellow) but it kinda feels really low at the front - top tube is level though, so maybe it feels a bit weird with bog standard GT cromo forks?

Anyways - still got the original SR crank and rings and the original front wheel with GT hub and q/r

Should build up nice if I can find some STX RC gears...ooh. STX-RC v brakes and servo brake levers.

Damnit more expense!!

Top Tube level is how I remember them, sounds right to me. Is your front hub one of the fancy CNC machined fat diameter silver ones with the GT logo engraved?

The set in the picture looks nice with the flame paint job, the pinstriping allowing a splatter of nice coordinated anodised detailing. And still it only made 91 euro's (what 75 GBP). I resisted, but my fingers were hovering over the submit bid button.

Enjoy!!

Back