Sold GT Tempest

mcvw

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

I've been umming and ahhing over what to do with this - but have finally made the decision (well the missus did actually!) that I don't need another "spare" bike :oops:

DSC00422.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

It's a mid 90's GT Tempest and barring a few scratches (and slightly rusty seatpost bolt) it is in really great condition. As you all probably know it has an aluminium frame (7005) and Shimano brakes/gear set. It's also got a Carratti decal on it (which I believe would verify it's age, as I think GT bought out Carratti in mid 90's).

It measures 22.5" c-c top tube and 18.5" c-c seat-tube, so I think that makes it an 18.5" frame?

Since taking the pictures the chain & gears were lubed up and all are working fine (though the front mech could do with a teeny tweak as the chain rubs slighty when on the middle ring).

Open to offers £ or swaps... :)

The bike can be viewed/tested at KT12, and I'd prefer collection as I wouldn't know where to start with posting it!

Thank you,

Mike

cornholio's RC200":117uvhgz said:
Looks in very good nick, however you need to put a price on this or the mods will lock this post.

That's always the tricky bit isn't it :)

I'd like a swap for something of same quality - but smaller frame.

But if I had to put a value on it... I think £100 would be reasonable

Anyone fancy a swap? Ssuspension friendly ready frame? Electro-acoustic guitar? Guitar pedals? WHY?

Tinker got a bike elsewhere, so the GT is still here.

I don't want to have to leave it outside, so no reasonable offer refused...

OK... First £75 + P&P (or collect yourself and save some readies) get's this lovely GT :)

Back